Friday, November 9, 2012

Raindrops Keep Falling on My Head.............

..........and just like the guy whose feet are too big for his bed, nothing seems to fit, tra la la la la la la !!! Actually this is something akin to cabin fever - and with the amount of water dropping on S Andalucia at the moment, a cabin might be the best place for some of us. Water running down mountains, waterfalls where there should be pretty hillsides, bridges UNDER water, mudslides, OMG. None of which is a jot to do with Russia, which is my subject of the moment. I'm amazed - though perhaps I should be proud rather than amazed - that one of the major publishing groups in Russia is looking to come to a translation deal on Pause Button Therapy. Crikey! International readers NOT just in English! Ok that was my news of the moment. Back to the flood. Literally. There are drips falling from the beam to my right and to my left. Ho hum. Saludos Fiona

No comments:

Post a Comment