Friday, July 6, 2012

Charlie Taylor take note!

Social media. Well there's a phrase to strike fear into the heart and mind of technodinosaurs such as myself.  .........  actually that's putting myself down unnecessarily.  Should have pressed Pause!  Nope, I'm not a total pixelinnocent but I sure as heck find working my way round Pinterest, LinkedIn, Listorious, et al, a *ahem* challenge!
So I've started; targeted, non-targeted, blogging, not to mention untold hours on Google figuring the tiniest of detail (such as how to change the language on Blogger given the ether knows I'm in Spain so wants me more fluent than I am).
Oh, Pause Button Therapy the book?  Well I'll be meeting a couple of the Hay House team later this month all things being equal so that's another box ticked.  The book's NovelRank rankings look a tad high (which means low) but given it's not even published until October 1 that's no bad thing.  I'm keen to go hard on getting into the kind of circles teachers, governors, education authorities and with a bit of luck Charlie Taylor, the government 'behaviour tsar' might see................
Off to Google again!
saludos
Fiona

No comments:

Post a Comment